- Beautifully presented first floor maisonette
- Re-fitted kitchen, lounge
- Double bedroom, allocated parking
- 148 years remaining on the lease
- Walking distance of the asda complex bus routes
- Years remaining: 148 years
- Current ground rent: £100
- Ground rent review period: Contact branch
- Annual service charge: Contact branch
- Ground rent increase: Contact branch
Council Tax Band: B
Local bus routes are within walking distance and offer a bus service into Reading Town Centre which offers a variety of shops, cafes and riverside restaurants.
Road networks to the A329M, M4 and A33 to Basingstoke are all easily accessible. Rail links to London Waterloo and Reading Mainline Station are available at Earley and Winnersh Triangle Train Stations.
Stairs Leading To First Floor
Kitchen9' 9" x 4' 8" ( 2.97m x 1.42m )
Lounge13' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.10m )
Double Bedroom12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.