our Maidenhead branch
Here at Roger Platt Estate Agents in Maidenhead, we are prominently located on Queen Street within the Town Centre, our office attracts superb footfall - one of the many reasons to choose us as your agent!
When it comes to selling your home in Maidenhead, Bray, Braywick, Dorney Reach, Holyport, Fifield, ... White Waltham, Knowl Hill, Boyn Hill, North Town, Furze Platt, Taplow, Cookham, Cookham Dean, Altwood & Highway - Roger Platt is the agent for you!
We have been established in the Maidenhead area for 45 years and have dealt with thousands of satisfied customers helping them to buy, sell & rent property throughout the SL6 postcode. We specialise in local school catchments including; Claire's Court School, Furze Platt Senior School, Newlands Girl School, Braywick Court School, Cox Green School, Altwood Church Of England School, St Piran's, Lowbrook Academy.
As part of a national estate agency network, we at Roger Platt Estate Agents in Maidenhead are on hand to help you with every step of your moving home journey - everything from price advice, mortgage services for buying and remortgaging, letting your property, home conveyancing, energy performance certificates and surveys too. We offer all of this to help make your move as stress free as possible.
We also have a specialist department for Land Opportunities & New Homes run by Robert Hibberdine who can offer his expert advice and professional opinion.
why choose us?
- FREE MARKET APPRAISALS available Monday to Saturday at a time to suit you, including EVENING and WEEKEND appointment times.
- With our free HELP TO FIND service we'll do all the hard-work for you to 'help you find' your next property in Maidenhead to buy.
- Roger Platt will advertise your property on RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA plus OUR OWN ESTATE AGENCY websites within our group too!
- Get your property noticed in our eye-catching WINDOW DISPLAY'S which attracts superb footfall within our Maidenhead Town Centre office,
- Ensure your property stands out online with our ONLINE EXTRA PRO+ marketing including PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, FLOOR PLAN & VIDEO TOUR!
- FULL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES, PROFESSIONAL INVENTORIES and the branch has a LARGE DATABASE OF TENANTS currently looking for properties!
- Our Lettings team are dedicated to finding our LANDLORDS the right TENANT and our TENANTS the right property to rent.
- Through our LONDON NETWORK (Barnard Marcus) - we can match your property to any potential buyers moving away from the city.
at Roger Platt Maidenhead
Price Advice Week In Pinkney's Green
Do you have a property to sell in Pinkney's Green? We can help you call us on 01628 773333 to arrange your free market appraisal...
All DayBook to Attend
We're in Lowbrook Academy Catchment!
If you would like to know the value of your home in Lowbrook Academy Catchment call us on 01628773333 to arrange an appointment!
All DayBook to Attend
10:00 - 14:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs L is looking for a 5 bedroom detached family home with a double garage in Maidenhead with a budget of £925,000 to £1,000,000
Mr R is looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom house in the Cox Green area and he has a budget of £550,000 to £650,000.
Mrs S is looking for a 3 bed detached property up to £480,000 in and around Maidenhead.
Mr J is looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Maidenhead town centre with a budget of £300,000 to £330,000.
Mr S is looking for a 1 bedroom flat in Maidenhead and he has a budget of £265,000.