our Lower Earley branch
Here at Roger Platt Estate Agents in Lower Earley, we are prominently located at the front of the Asda Complex. With our professional marketing on Rightmove & Zoopla and extensive window displays & Help To Find, when it comes to selling your home in the RG6, RG2, RG5, RG41, RG40, RG12, RG1 & RG7 postcodes
we are the Estate Agent for you.
We have been established in the Reading area for over 25 years, and have dealt with thousands of satisfied customers helping them to buy and sell property in Lower Earley, Earley, Woodley, Shinfield, Arborfield, Winnersh, Wokingham, Bracknell and Reading. We specialise in local school catchments including; Hawkedon Primary, Hillside Primary, Loddon Primary, Radstock Primary, Bearwood Primary, Maiden Erlegh Secondary, Bulmershe, Forest Secondary & Holt Secondary.
As part of a national estate agency network, we at Roger Platt Estate Agents in Lower Earley are able to help you with every step of moving home, from price advice to mortgage services for buying and remortgaging and conveyancing to Energy Performance Certificates and surveys, making your move as stress free as possible. We have a specialist department for Land Opportunities & New Homes.
Our professional and highly motivated staff have an extensive knowledge of the local area and are highly trained in the selling and buying process.
If you would like to arrange a free market valuation of your house please call the office on 0118 987 6767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
why choose us?
- Extensive, Eye- Catching Window Display's on the front of The ASDA Complex, Lower Earley!
- With our 'HELP TO FIND' scheme be the first to find out about NEW properties coming to the market in Lower Earley BEFORE they go online!
- FREE MARKET APPRAISALS, available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you, including EVENING and WEEKEND appointment times.
- Take advantage of our LONDON COVERAGE (Barnard Marcus). We can advertise your property to all potential buyers moving away from the capital!
- Roger Platt will advertise your property on BOTH RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA plus many other great websites too.
- Ensure your property stands out online with our 'ONLINE EXTRA PRO' marketing package including PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY and FLOOR PLAN
- Our experienced Senior Mortgage Consultant Sophie is based at our Lower Earley office.Week day, evening and weekend appointments available
- We SPECIALISE in your local area & offer FREE property valuations for all properties in Reading and the surrounding areas.
at Roger Platt Lower Earley
Help To Find FRIDAYS!
Contact us now on 01189876767 as we specalisie in Help To Find FRIDAYS!
09:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
Antler Homes Spring 2019 Launch
Launching Spring 2019 - A superb Antler Homes development, located in Woodley. Offering an exciting new collection of stunning homes!
All DayBook to Attend
Wokingham May Fayre
Bank holiday plans should always involve a visit to the may day fayre!
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss J is a first time buyer and is looking for a 2 bedroom house in the Lower Earley. She is on Sophie our mortgage experts headstart list and is ready to buy ASAP!
Mrs S has nothing to sell and is looking to purchase a 1 bedroom house with a garden in the Lower Earley Area. She is looking to spend upto £240,000
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a three bedroom semi detached home in the Lakeside, Silverdale Road area. They are ready to move and are looking to spend £550,000 on their next home.
Three or four bedroom detached houses for sale in Earley. Ideally located in RG6 post code for school catchment areas including Hawkedon Primary School and Radstock Primary School.
Mr J is looking for a three bedroom house in the Sellafied Way, Chilcombe Way, Mawbray Close, Bridport Close area. He is a first time buyer and is looking upto £350,000.
We have buyers looking for houses for sale in the Hillside Primary, Loddon Primary and Hawkedon Primary School Catchment Areas.
Miss L is a first time buyer with her mortgage agreed and is looking for a 1 bedroom apartment or maisonette with easy access to the M4. She is looking to spend upto £240,000.
Mr & Mrs C are in rented accommodation and are looking for a 3 bedroom semi detached home with a garage in Lower Earley or Earley. Looking upto £375,000
Following numerous recent SOLD SUCCESSES Roger Platt estate agents need more two / three bedroom properties FOR SALE in Hawkedon catchment.
Mr K is looking for a 5 bed detached property in the school catchment of Holt Academy in Wokingham up to £1,150,000.