our Lower Earley branch
In accordance with govenment guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact u in these ways:
Residential estate agency - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage ... Services - email us at email@example.com
why choose us?
- Extensive, eye catching, FOUR window display on the front of the ASDA Superstore, Lower Earley!
- Take advantage of our LONDON COVERAGE. We can advertise your property to all buyers moving away from London and other major cities
- We offer a Help to Find service, call for more information and to arrange to see our HELP TO FIND SPECIALIST Sophie Collard
- FREE valuations, available all day Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you, including EVENING and WEEKEND appointment times.
- Make your property stands out online with our 'ONLINE EXTRA PRO' marketing package including PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY and FLOOR PLAN
- Roger Platt will advertise your property on RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA plus many other great websites too.
- We SPECIALISE in your local area & offer FREE property valuations for all properties in Reading and the surrounding areas.
- Mortgage Clinics running over the weekend of 8th February - Call 01189876767 to arrange your appointment!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss M is a first time buyer and is looking for a 2 bedroom house near Central Reading. She is ready to buy ASAP!
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a three bedroom semi detached home in the Lakeside, Silverdale Road area. They are ready to move and are looking to spend £550,000 on their next home.
Mrs S has nothing to sell and is looking to purchase a 1 bedroom house with a garden in the Lower Earley Area. She is looking to spend upto £240,000
Mrs C is looking for a bungalow in the Redhatch Drive or Beech Lane area. She has a good budget and is open to size and style.
Three or four bedroom detached houses for sale in Earley. Ideally located in RG6 post code for school catchment areas including Hawkedon Primary School and Radstock Primary School.
We have buyers looking for houses for sale in the Hillside Primary, Loddon Primary and Hawkedon Primary School Catchment Areas.
Mr & Mrs C are in rented accommodation and are looking for a 3 bedroom semi detached home with a garage in Lower Earley or Earley. Looking upto £375,000
Following numerous recent SOLD SUCCESSES Roger Platt estate agents need more two / three bedroom properties FOR SALE in Hawkedon catchment.
Mr N is looking for a four bedroom home with plenty of space downstairs for his children! If you have the perfect family home, give us a call
Mr F is looking for a three bedroom home with extension potential in RG2, is this your home?