our Lower Earley branch
Here at Roger Platt Estate Agents in Lower Earley, we are prominently located at the front of the Asda Complex. We offer full professional guidance locally and when it comes to selling your home in the RG6, RG2, RG5, RG41, RG40, RG1 & RG7 postcodes we are the Estate Agent for you.
We have been established in the Reading area for over 25 years and Roger Platt itself has celebrated 50 years of service. We have dealt ... with thousands of satisfied customers helping them to sell and buy property in Lower Earley, Earley, Woodley, Shinfield, Arborfield, Winnersh, Wokingham, Bracknell and Reading. We specialise in local school catchments including; Aldryngton Primary, Hawkedon Primary, Hillside Primary, Loddon Primary, Radstock Primary, Bearwood Primary, Maiden Erlegh Secondary, Bulmershe, Forest Secondary & Holt Secondary.
As part of the national estate agency network Sequence Home, here at Roger Platt Estate Agents in Lower Earley are able to help you with every step of moving home, from Valuations to Mortgage Services for Buying, Selling, Re-Mortgaging, Conveyancing, Energy Performance Certificates and Surveys. Making your move as stress free as possible. We have a specialist department for Land & New Homes Opportunities.
Our professional and highly motivated staff have an extensive knowledge of the local area and are highly trained in the selling and buying process simply call 01189 876767 or take a look at our Google Reviews to see for yourself.
why choose us?
- We adhere to COVID 19 secure standards. PPE is worn on all external appointments. Our branch is certified COVID safe to visit.
- Extensive, eye catching, HUGE ASPECT WINDOW display with 48 MARKETING WINDOW OPENINGS on the front of the ASDA Superstore, Lower Earley!
- Use our BARNARD MARCUS LONDON COVERAGE. We can advertise your property to all buyers moving away from LONDON up the M4.
- We offer a HELP TO FIND service, arrange to see our HELP TO FIND SPECIALIST Holly Perkin on 01189876767
- FREE VALUATIONS, available all day Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you, including EVENING and WEEKEND appointment times.
- We offer 360 VIRTUAL TOURS, AUDIO TOURS, PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, FLOORPLANS, FEATURED PROPERTY & PREMIUM LISTING ON RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA!
- Roger Platt will advertise your property on ROGER PLATT & THE SEQUENCE WEBSITE along with RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA!
- MORTGAGE CLINICS - We have our local Mortgage Consultant, Holly Perkin who has years of mortgage related experience.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss M is a first time buyer and is looking for a 2 bedroom house near Central Reading. She is ready to buy ASAP!
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a three bedroom semi detached home in the Lakeside, Silverdale Road area. They are ready to move and are looking to spend £550,000 on their next home.
Mrs S has nothing to sell and is looking to purchase a 1 bedroom house with a garden in the Lower Earley Area. She is looking to spend upto £240,000
Mrs C is looking for a bungalow in the Redhatch Drive or Beech Lane area. She has a good budget and is open to size and style.
Three or four bedroom detached houses for sale in Earley. Ideally located in RG6 post code for school catchment areas including Hawkedon Primary School and Radstock Primary School.
We have buyers looking for houses for sale in the Hillside Primary, Loddon Primary and Hawkedon Primary School Catchment Areas.
Following numerous recent SOLD SUCCESSES Roger Platt estate agents need more two / three bedroom properties FOR SALE in Hawkedon catchment.
Mr B is looking for a home in the RG6 or RG7 location which offers three bedrooms and a garden, he is SSTC and ready to move!
Mr S A is looking for a modern four bedroom home in Earley or Lower Earley, ideally with a double garage and en suite bathroom.
Mr S is looking for a 3 bedroom home with good living space up to 500k in Maiden Erlegh Catchment area, ideally Silverdale Road!