- £365,000 - £375,000 guide price
- Landscaped garden with side access
- Allocated parking
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Four double bedrooms
Call Fox & Sons today to arrange to view this fabulous semi detached family home located in a Cul De Sac position.
- Detached three bedroom bungalow
- Master with en-suite shower room
- Kitchen with separate utility
- Large living/dining room
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this well-proportioned detached three bedroom bungalow. Popular Location in Sampford Peverell.
Our office covers EX16, EX15, EX5, EX17, EX36 3 & 4, TA22. Which include the towns of Tiverton , Cullompton and Crediton our team sell properties in many surrounding villages including: Halberton, Sampford Peverell, Uffculme, Willand, Hemyock, Culmstock, Bradninch, Bickleigh, Silverton & Thorverton. We also cover Bampton, Brushford, Dulverton, Knowstone, Witheridge, Chumleigh & Chawleigh.
When you put your home on the market with us, we offer floorplans and professional photography of your property. We also market our sales properties on both Rightmove and Zoopla.
Lucy Luxton, Senior Branch Manager is supported by Millie Ansley, Aimee Westlake & Anthea Checketts. Our team is completed by James Harris, Mortgage Services Consultant, who is here to help with all of your mortgage requirements and Stephen Bisiker our New Homes Area Manager. why choose us?
- We pride ourselves on our client contact and we ensure that all of our sellers are given honest feedback and regular property updates.
- Can't find the right property? Tell us what you are looking for and we'll do the searching for you. Ask us about our Help to Find Service..
- Do you need a mortgage, re-mortgage, insurance or will writing services? Our Mortgage Consultant is available weekdays, Saturday ´ evenings.
- Call or Email us to arrange your free market appraisal! We can help with EPCs, conveyancing, new homes, surveys auctions also
- Track activity of your property online on 'my account' see reminders of appointments, useful guides and much more.
- Computer linked network of offices, including 43 London Branches and around 320 across the UK.
- Our unique marketing pack helps secure the best price for you through professional photographs, social media and boosted online listings
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Thank you for all your continued support & help with our purchase.
Everyone has been so helpful, very patient and understanding and withstanding all the complications involved in my sale, managing to keep me relatively sane! First class communication throughout, a personal approach and genuine interest in the client as an individual. I'd recommend highly to anyone considering venturing onto the housing market.
Lucy and the team have been fantastic throughout the process of our house move. Would Strongly recommend Tiverton Fox and Sons to anyone looking to move in the future!
Excellent service Fox & Sons provide. Very professional, nothing is too much.
To everyone at Fox & Sons. Thank you so much for all your help and guidance during our moving process.
Thank you so very much for everything you've done in getting us moved! You've gone above and beyond and we appreciate everything you've done- we wouldn't be moving without you!
Everyone at Fox & Sons was great. They kept me sane throughout the sale of my property. A special thank you to Anthea and Lucy for their hard work.
To Lucy and the team a massive thank you for all your help and guidance with the property sells. You have made a difficult situation seem effortless.
Dear Lucy, James, Millie & team. Thank you so very much for all the help you gave us finding our new home & selling. We are very lucky to have such a hardworking, friendly team at Fox & Sons. Wishing all the best for the future.
I purchased a house recently. Fox & Sons were very efficient and the house completed within 7 weeks. During that time Millie was supportive she made me feel at ease and it was a stress free.
James is brilliant really good at what he does and so helpful at explaining everything as well as sorting all our paperwork and insurances.
James was very informative. He knew what he was talking about, answered all of our questions and spent a lot of time talking us through the whole mortgage process.
He was down to earth and it didn’t feel like he was being a salesman, just purely advising us on what to do, what we needed and how the process works.
James Harris is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about his product. I know that he has my best interests at heart.
Lucy and team made the possible daunting sale of my late mother's flats into an effortless experience. Throughout their engagement due to my distance from the property they helped with all issues including keeping an eye on the flats and informing where there could be issues so I could arrange necesarry measures to aid the sale. They put in touch with Sprickets solicitors who again were excellent in dealing with the sales. I wholeheartedly thank their professionalism and understanding.
Superb service from the team at Tiverton. Extremely professional and a delight to do business with. Trust this team with your property sale, as they really know what they are doing.