- Guide price £850,000 - £875,000
- Substantial four double bedroom detached house
- Beautiful large mature garden
- Ample off road parking and garage
- Sitting room and dining room
Wonderful detached family home with spacious accommodation spanning two levels with dual aspect sitting room and stunning large rear garden.
- Guide price £500,000 - £525,000
- Three bedroom detached family home
- Off road parking and garage
- Westerly aspect garden
- Sought after quiet yet convenient village location
Bright and spacious three double bedroom family home in village location with large living room, adjoining conservatory and modern kitchen
Our office on South Road offers a complete property service for the Hayward's Heath areas including surrounding villages including Lindfield, Cuckfield, Balcombe, Newick, North Chailey, South Chailey, Wivelsfield Green and Ardingly.
We have a long established residential sales team headed up by Ben Pester who has been an estate agent for 15 years and has been with Fox & Sons since 2005.
Our dedicated lettings department is managed by Poppy Allen, who has over five years experience within the lettings industry and can offer a wide range of lettings services to both landlords and tenants. We can help with the process of either renting or letting your property as well as offering professional help for buy-to-let investors.
We are part of a local network of 26 offices throughout Sussex and interacting closely with our 44 branches throughout London; with further support from our national network of over 320 branches nationwide.
We are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process and make it as enjoyable as possible. If you are thinking of buying or selling and need some property advice, please call us on 01444 450 105.
Alternatively if you are wishing to rent or let your property please call our professional lettings team on 01444 454 042. why choose us?
- Fox Ç Sons have been in the town since early 1980s so have extensive local knowledge, having worked through many different markets.
- Town centre location with prominent large LED window displays with a guarantee to showcase your property to the best possible ability
- New Portfolio marketing available including professional photography, premium and feature listings on major websites and 3D virtual tour
- Part of a national network of over 320 branches with 44 offices being within the M25 in London, attracting buyers from across the country
- We offer both virtual and face-to-face mortgage appointments with our fully trained Mortgage Consultant, available six days a week.
- Fox ï Sons Lettings - Landlords have your property advertised across the two main Property Portals and three local Fox ï Sons Offices.
- Our lettings department is run by Poppy Allen with an abundance of lettings experience; phone now to book in your free property appraisal
Latest Properties in Your Areabuy rent View all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Fox & Sons Haywards Heath have been absolute gems. From the initial valuation of my property with Ben, to sourcing potential buyers and arranging viewings, the process has been really smooth. The team managed to find a buyer within a few weeks of the property being advertised in a very tricky/difficult market. Byron always kept me up to date on the progress of viewings and was respectful when showing viewers my home. Once I had an offer, Zoe stepped in and kept me updated on the progress.
The process of buying a house is quite stressful and everyone can have a different experience depending on so many predictable and unpredictable factors. My experience with Fox & Sons Haywards Heath was very good, not only because of the successful result, but also for the honest and clear communication between all involved parties. Thanks to all the team, especially to Ben, Zoe and especially to Byron.
Fox & Sons helped us sell our flat and purchase our family home. They were always very helpful and friendly. Zoe worked very hard chasing up solicitors when things dragged. Huge thank you.
Efficient and professional
remortgage well explained . Answered my questions and addressed my requests.
Excellent as usual
Excellent service, clear advice and responsive.